Friday, May 22, 2009

You Did It!

Thank you America for getting this one right!! Congratulations to Kris Allan for winning American Idol!!
When it comes to American Idol winners I can think of a few that America has gotten right: Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Jordan Sparks (toss-up), and Kris Allan.
I can also think of quite a few that America was Just crazy (brain-dead) over: Ruban studdard, Fantasia Bourino, Taylor Hicks. Can we say WOW!? We should be really proud of ourselves!!
The only one I left out was David Cook because I didn't watch any of that season... so I cannot say.
American Idol is the only thing that I watch on TV....EVER! So I get really frustrated when the judges get stuck on someone like Adam Lambert- not to say that he wasn't talented, but the screaming.... really..... how much can we take???? I wish that someone would put a clip together of all his screaming and post it on the inter net so that everyone who is his fan could see what I am talking about!!

All in all, it was a really good season with lots of great talent and I hope that everyone can see that Kris was very deserving of this title. The other great thing about Kris was that he was so humble and nice and I think that has a lot to say about a person! I am happy about the out come and excited to see what next year brings!

-Shari

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more! Although I really liked Danny a lot. I'm sure he will also go far. Kris is just a very nice guy and definitely humble. Very good season!!

    ReplyDelete