Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We must be Fans!

As if we didn't get enough soccer time in during the week, and every weekend!!! We went to another Salt Lake Real game, which was a complete blast and was so nice to go on a date with my hubby and escape all the madness for a few hours!!

This is Alex and Jacinda who also came along to the game and we all had a lot of fun together!This is the crazy REAL fans who partied and banged on drums and screamed the whole time!

Me and my hubby! so cute!!!!
It was a fun game and REAL was ahead by 1 point until the very end of the game and the other team scored, then they added on 7 min. and and both teams scored another point so the game ended tied 2 to 2.

Here we are again, and you see that darling scarf I am wearing??? Well.... everyone was making fun of it, but I don't care!!! I LOVE IT!!!

this is one of the exciting moments of the game and I just happened to catch it on video!! Hope you enjoy!

-Shari

1 comment:

  1. I was going to comment on how cute the scarf was. They are just jealous because apparently they don't have good taste or fashion sense. I am glad you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete