Monday, May 11, 2009

Ti's the Season....


For soccer... that is! Allie and Brenton are both playing soccer this year, and I must tell you that, at times, the schedule we keep is a bit hectic! Especially since it over-laps Piano, Tavaci (singing), and Base ball. Sometimes I have to ask myself the question..."am I crazy???" as if we didn't already have enough going on lets add something else to our plate! You all know how I LOVE to eat... well when it comes to extra curricular I always feel like our eyes are bigger than our stomachs! Not that I should complain because I totally enjoy watching and participating with my kids in all the activities that they do!!! They are some spoiled and blessed kids!!!!! Here are some pictures and examples of what our life has been like lately!Draycin is just one of the people that is dragged around from place to place for the 10 things that are all done in the same day. But, hey! He seems happy to me! and I am sure that we will have even MORE fun when he starts doing stuff too!!Cael loves to be outside to watch all the sporting events and like I told Dina... Only Real Men know how to sit in Pink chairs and make it look this good! This is Brenton at one of the soccer games he has played this season! Brenton is very athletic and does really well at soccer! He has massive kicks and scores goals like crazy!!! He is sooo much fun to watch and his coach is always telling us what an animal he is!!

Brenton is the one with the ball! I will have to put a video of him on here later so that you can see what I am talking about!
Here is Brenton at his final piano recital of the semester where he gets judged! He did very well and we were all very proud of him!
Of course, you would figure that this recital was the same day as his soccer game, just at a different time!
This is Allie at her final recital of the semester also, same day as Brentons but a different time and she also played a soccer game too!She did excellent and the judges were very happy with her performance!! She always works very hard and practices without complaining!! Plus how could you not Love this beautiful girl??
This is Allie at one of her soccer games! They have canceled so many games because of the bad weather that we will be making them up still a month later! but last week both Allie and Brenton had to play in the pouring (and I mean POURING) rain because they couldn't afford to cancel another game.

Allie is such a trooper and even though soccer is not her forte she has fun and enjoys every minute of it!!

So there you have it! I hope that we all continue to survive all the craziness, and that the kids all have fun and are happy!!

-Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment