Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prayer of the Children

So.... Through the years our kids have said some pretty funny prayers. Just last night when Draycin was praying he said, "thank thee for our car and thank thee for my basket ball and thank thee for the couch." I would never have thought to have said I was thankful for the couch, but I guess Draycin is right; we should be thankful for everything we have big or little. I'm sure that this is beside the fact that the couch is his personal climbing wall/trampoline, and so he felt he must be thankful for such a wonderful toy! Maybe next time it is my turn to pray I should say, "thank thee for Draycin not jumping on the couch," and see what happenes.....

-Shari

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's adorable. You have such a cute blog, Shari!

    ReplyDelete