Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Looks Like Fat Camp sign-up's are in order

So I just thought this was so funny I had to share!
I got on my Wii Fit yesterday after lunch to see my progress and work out. This amazing thing does everything! let me tell you.... first it gave me a guilt trip because I had not taken a body test in like 6 days; then it rattled off several things I should be doing to get healthy that I "obviously" was not doing , next it took my weight and told me that I had gained a whole whopping one Lb since last time and then.... (this is the best part) it showed me a screen with several options for me to choose from that would explain the 1 Lb difference in my weight ie. not excersizing, eating too much, eating too late, snacking and so on. It would not let me move on until I picked one of these, and.... Just eating lunch was not even an option! I had been rooked! I picked eating too much because this seems to be the thing that I do most often. It chastened me and told me to try to do better, and it must've worked because I didn't stop until I had worked out for half an hour! When I reached the 30 minute mark my bank that is shaped like a pig (do you think they are trying to call me fat without me knowing?) started jumping up and down. I had to laugh!! I will get back on sometime today and see if I really should start looking into Fat Camp..... but just between you and me I think that I am just fine. Please don't tell my piggy bank that! Ha ha ha ha ha bwaha ha!!

-Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment