Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun! Fun! Fun!


So we had a really great weekend! On Thursday night we met up with one of Josh's old mission buddies and his wife and daughter (Boyd, Carrie, and Ratie Jensen)! We ate at Maddox and talked and tried our best to keep our kids under control! We really enjoyed ourselves and had a fun time! We hope to be able to do this again sometime!

Friday we stayed home with our kids and played games! I outlawed the Wii (does anyone else get sick of this??) so we played Candy Land, Jenga, Trouble and a match game. It was so fun to spend time together! Then we ate left-overs from the week. not a single one of us ate the same thing, and the best part is I didn't have to be a short order cook to do it! We finished up the night by laying a bunch of blankets and pillows on the floor and and watching Speed Racer and shoving popcorn in our mouths!!!! I thought the movie was weird, but I loved every minute of being with my family!!

Saturday we went to Brenton's basket ball game! His team did really well and Brenton scored 2 points!! Go Brenton!!! We Love watching him in whatever sport he is doing! Soccer, base ball, wresteling or basket ball!
That night we dropped our kids off at Mark and Julies house and Josh and I went to our stake's Under the Stars dinner and dance! We ate dinner at a table with 3 couples in our ward and then went and got our picture taken! I will have to post it when we get it! We learned how to waltz and shook our booties all over the dance floor! Ha ha! We had so much fun dancing and watching all the other people dance too!! We left about nine and went to Brigham to get the kids. We stopped at Sonic and got a hamburger, tator-tots, and an orange cream slush to share mmmm!! A fter all we just burned off a whole bunch of calories so we had to make up for it! I think we should do date night every week! I Love You Honey!!!
I know that I am so blessed to have so much an have such a wonderful,fun family!!
-Shari

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shari,

    Keep the date nights coming - a fun way to keep a marriage wonderful all your life. Love, A. Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shari,

    I tried to leave a comment here yesterday, but it didn't take. I'll try again.

    ReplyDelete