Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You are The Love of My Life!!!

Today is our 4 year anniversary!!! I am so thankful that I have Josh!! We have sure been through a lot together, and I am glad that we are married!!! I hope you enjoy the funny pictures! They go from the present to the past. I Love you honey!!!! XOXOXOXOxoxoxo



Josh and I at a SL REAL game this year!
Me and Josh in Bear River City in 2007
Our wedding Day! July 15th 2005
Us and the kids! It was 105 degrees that day and we were all sweating our guts out!!!
I love this picture because it looks like it came out of a magazine... the way that our photographer took it!
One of the engagement pictures that Josh and I took!
This is the night that Josh proposed to me at a Jim Brickman concert on stage in front of everyone!
The first date we went on! Horse back riding... why else would we be dressed like that???
Our first Halloween together as Robin Hood and Maid Marion!

Us hanging out at his parents house just a couple weeks before we were married!

Thanks for listening to some more of our story!

-Shari

2 comments:

  1. Joshua (Your ___ Man)July 15, 2009 at 8:49 AM

    Thank You for the wonderful years so far!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how cute....Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete