Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Cael!!!


Wow! I cannot believe that it has already been a year!! I am sooo happy that you came to our little family!! You are such a sweet and funny little boy! I have really enjoyed watching you grow and learn and interact with your brothers and sister!! You have the sweetest cheesy smile that anyone who sees it can't help but smile too!!


I remember the day that you were born, and let me tell you that I could not wait for you to come!!! You were very active and kept me from sleeping or being comfortable for months before you were even born! It was in the morning at 9:54 am! You weighed 7 lbs 4oz and were 19 and 1/2 in. long! You had a full head of hair! You were gorgeous!!! I was so excited to see what you looked like, but scared me to death when I didn't hear you cry... your father and I asked if you you were OK because you were gray and not breathing. they took you to the table and began sucking junk from your nose and throat and rubbing you. A few moments later I heard you cry and tears came streaming down my face as I knew you would be OK! I was able to hold you and tell you hello, and thank Heavenly Father for sending you to us!!!


Cael you are a very wonderful addition to our family, and I hope you know how much we all Love you!!! We wish you the Happiest Birthday ever and look forward for many more to come!!! The pictures go from the most recent to when he was born!Lagoon on Tuesday July 21st!Allie's piano recital in the spring of 2009, he clapped for her!!Party at my parents in the beginning of July! He already knows how to shove in the cake!Cael all dressed up for the 4th of July celebration!!Here is Cael with Draycin. He is about 6 months old!4 months old and happy as can be!!About a month old! He is such a handsome baby! I must say that he has changed sooo much from birth to 1 year!He loved his swing!This is the day we took him home!

July 25th 2008!! Sweet little Cael arrived!!!


With all our Love,

-Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment