Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pictures!!!Here is Allie Brenton and Draycin at Cherry Hill on the 27th of June!This is the ship in the kids swimming pool! it is pretty cool!Here is Brenton being a man and getting sprayed by the water!Allie Brenton and Draycin sitting under the water fall!We wouldn't have gone to Cherry Hill because it is sooo expensive, but my mom's side of the family has their reunion there every year and Allie wanted to swim for her birthday!Here is handsome little Cael! He is just sooooo adorable!! Not that I am saying that because I am his mother...or anything!Allie at her party at Grandma Nelsons!Julie always does a pinata for the kid's b-days and they have a blast!Draycin whacking the pinata with all his might!!Brenton trying to find the pinata after being blindfolded and spun. somehow, I don't think that this was the brightest of ideas, because the kid can and will swing!!Some of the boys!! I am so lucky!Sissy, Cael and daddy! I swear I was there too!! I just took all the pictures!Allie blowing out her candles on the beautiful ladybug cake that Aunt Tay made her!!She was trying to show Cael how he was supposed to eat his cake on his first birthday!!For some reason I don't think that he will have a problem doing that! What do you think?I know... a sucker and cake! What was I thinking???

Draycin Just Loved eating all the sugar too! OH JOY FOR ALL THE SUGARED UP BOYS!!!

-Shari

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! Looks like Aunt Tay did a fabulous job on that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest little family. It takes me back to when my kids were little - I miss it so much. I'm so proud of the kind of mother that you are. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete