Monday, June 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE ANN!!!

Goodness!! Where does the time go?? I was looking at these pictures of you and it seems like only yesterday that you were so little. I can't believe that you are 9! Next year it's double digits from here on out!
Allie, I really admire you! How sweet you are! Your loving attitude and the way you care for and play with all your brothers!! You are so sensitive and really pick up on others feelings. You are the peace maker in our home! I Love watching you catch bugs (even though I hate the little critters) and how you admire horses and all animals! I have totally enjoyed watching you grow and become your sweet little self! I wish you the Happiest Birthday ever and hope for many more to come!!
Look at that sweet baby! I wish that I was around to pinch those beautiful fat cheeks!
This picture makes me giggle!
Posing in your Easter Dress!
The very first attempt at soccer! Although it was not your thing, you sure look dang cute!
Allie at Chilli's- one of her favorite places to eat chicken pasta!Showing a lamb at the fair in 2005!

Our little princess all dressed up!

When Allie turned 4! that really seems like only yesterday!

Miss Allie in front of the Allosaurous!
She even looks cute holding a nasty snake!
She is a stinking cute little Cow Girl!!!
Showing her very first pig this year!
Miss Nibley pageant this year!!
Allie, Daddy and I and your brothers Love you dearly, and we are so grateful for you in our lives!!
-Shari

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Allie, we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Allie Bug! We love you so much and miss you.

    ReplyDelete