Monday, June 21, 2010

Pigs Pools Parks and more!

We're going on a skip to our favorite Vernal trip, zoomin' in the car for 5 hours! (little Einsteins)
This is the Vernal temple. it used to be a Tabernacle, but was converted about 13 years ago. We ate lunch outside just before we went home! Allie and Grandpa just before they sold her pig for $400, and then was boosted enough to make $500!

Allie did one scoop just for the picture to make it look like she cleaned out the pigs pen. Ha ha!
Grandpa and all the kids with the poor pig who had not a clue that they would soon be turn into delicious bacon.
Allie Showing the pig. I think that she did very well for her first year! The pig wanted to run a little, but Allie did well!
Allie, Brenton, Draycin and Cael posing with the pig!

Allie grew really fond of her pig and didn't really like the idea of selling it to someone else.
This was the AWESOME swimming pool/gym/rock climbing/ping pong indoor place we have ever seen! They must have a lot of money in their community because Vernal is out in the middle of nowhere and they have really neat stuff!!
Brenton coming down the really fast slide!

Allie and Draycin on the big water toys!

Cael and I relaxing in the shallow water! Josh should have given me the camera so he could be in a picture too!

There were so many places to play with the water and so many cool things at that pool that now Josh doesn't want to go anywhere else because they are all "boring". I don't think that I want to drive 5 hours to swim.
This was at the dinosaur museum! It was pretty cool. I just wish that we would've had more time to see everything!
Our kids are so very cute!!!!!!!

We were looking at the mineral rocks that glow in the dark.

Vernal is known for it's Dinosaur artifacts. Me and the kids in front of T-Rex.


Our family! We actually had a lot of fun, and it was like going on a mini vacation while we were there for the 3 days to show and sell Allie's pig!

Grandpa and the kids! I think that Mark really enjoys doing all the stuff with the pigs and kids more than he lets on.
Cael running through a small cave in the museum!

Me and Cael in front of that FREAKY looking dinosaur. It looked like it was smiling. VERY SCARY!

Brenton and Draycin digging for artifacts.

Brenton and Allie in front of the Alisaurus!

All the kids playing at this way cool park! It had everything!!

Brenton showing off his climbing skills!

Draycin cruising down the slide.

WHEE!!!


overall it was a good trip, but we were all very tired by the time it was over and we were back home!
-Shari

4 comments:

  1. Fun new posts!!!! When did you go blonde and not have the need for a bra? hahaha. I am glad that she got to show a pig and sell it too. The Toddlers and Tiaras Pageant looked fun too. j/k She looked so pretty and like she had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA hahaha ha!!! It only ocurs to me now that you have seen me the most when I am nursing a baby, and that is really the only time I need a bra...sad but true! as for the blonde hair I don't know because I haven't died it for 6 months and the last time I did I went dark. It must be the sun. Allie's pagent was pretty funny, but it was good to get her out of her shy self! Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had alot of fun! I was so glad that you, Josh and the kids got to meet me at the park today. You should come visit me sometime and we'll have a party before the summer's gone! Hope you had a great birthday and enjoyed your night off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karlie I was so glad that we all went today! That was a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting us! I hope that you are feeling well and I agree that we need to live it up before the summer is gone! Lets plan on it!

    ReplyDelete