Sunday, June 28, 2009

IT'S GREAT TO BE 8!!!

Happy Birthday Miss Allie Ann!! We are so happy to have you in our family!!! Your father and I are so proud of you and the wonderful daughter that you are!! You came into my life in a very special way, and I am so thankful for you!!! You were only 3 years old when I met you and you have always been so sweet and loving to me! I appreciate the wonderful, caring and bright girl that you are!! You spread sunshine wherever you go!! Thank you for all the fun memories!! How fast the time flies.... next thing we know you will be all grown up! Keep being the spiritual, thoughtful person that you have always been!! We all Love you very much!!Look at this beautiful baby! Allie in her blessing dress 2001!
Miss Allie at the age of 5!

Sissy and Brenton at their piano recital in 2008!Allie Ann at the zoo at the beginning of June 2009! (notice all the bugs)
-Shari


No comments:

Post a Comment