Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday!!
This was a great day!! I just Love Easter and the message that comes along with it!! I Love to hear about the Resurrection and know that our Savior truly does live again!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate this marvelous blessing!!! We started out our day by attending church, and we were very blessed to hear all the wonderful talks about the atonement and Christs Resurrection. I felt the spirit very strong as I listened to the sharing time in primary, and hope that you all can know and feel the wonderful aspects of this gift!!

It was our year to spend Easter with my family and we had a great time!! We ate dinner with my parents and then headed over to my grandmas house for the big Easter Egg hunt with all the cousins!!! There are a lot of kids, but thanks to all the eggs that were brought each kid got to find 16 each! Even the babies! and then we spent the night talking and laughing and visiting with the rest of the family!! It was so much fun and I really enjoyed seeing everyone!!Here Cael is fetching the very coveted egg from the majestic bird/water statue!! There is an egg there every year and it is a coveted egg!!Draycin happily gathering his eggs!!The egg to the left of him was in plain view but so clever was the camouflage coloring that it took him forever to see it!!Daddy helping Cael get eggs!!Cael was so happy to hold and shake and eat the eggs!! Who cares what is on the inside!!Apparently the large green egg that Cael is holding was the most coveted of all!! All the kids were endlessly searching for it and bartering eggs with one another to find it not knowing that Cael already had it in his clutches!! It was chuck full of jelly beans and there was no way that we were giving it up!!!Papa helping Draycin find Easter eggs!! Whoa! who is that scary dude in the back ground??? Oh... It's just you Ryan!!My dad pulled the boys around in this for a while. Cael didn't last long, but Draycin Loved it!!!Mighty Alex atop of grandmas tree!!!Talmage and Draycin Rode the alligator seesaw for quite a while!!

Papa had to help Draycin go down because Talmage is a bit bigger than Draycin. I am so glad that they had Fun together!!! What a great day we had!!!

-Shari

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had fun. Maybe we'll get to see you next Easter for the hunt at Grandma's. BTW, for some reason whenever I click on your photos to enlarge, none of them will. I don't know if you changed some of your settings or what but it would be nice if I could enlarge them to see them a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karlie! I am glad that you told me! I will try to fix it!

    ReplyDelete