Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Funny Little Draycin






















Those of you who know Draycin Know two very important things about him: He loves to talk, and he NEVER stops talking! There are many days that I am fully entertained by his very accurate memory, funny thoughts about life, and how her perceives things to be. In fact he has so much to say that if you ask him to give it a rest he gets quite upset and will tell you that he will not be quiet because he likes to talk....and I thought it was a "girl" thing.
Just tonight as we were driving in the car to buy him a backpack for preschool tomorrow he started talking about big, and that it meant tall and long. Then he said when I get big I will marry a girl that I Love (He smiled and giggled here) and we will have a baby, then I will be the daddy and my wife will be the mommy and you will be the grandma and daddy will be the grandpa. I laughed my head off! What 3 year old says my wife?? He is so sweet and so thoughtful! I am so grateful for the joy this little boy brings to our home! I am sure that Josh and I could get on here and tell you a thousand more stories that Draycin has told us! We totally just giggle all day as we recall all the things he says to us! -Shari






1 comment: