Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My 25th B-Day! A month late!

I had a wonderful Birthday this year!! The day started out with Josh making me breakfast and taking care of the kids so I could get ready for the day!
My Cute family posing for a picture later in the day after they sang to me! My sister invited us to go the the Willow park zoo with her and her kids. We saw the animals, ate a picnic and let our kids run around on the toys! It was really nice! Cael kept going down the slide with Allie....just look at the happiness on every ones faces!



Leah, Abby, Josh, Cael, Draycin, Allie, Sam, Brenton and Kaylee! all the cousins feeding the ducks!!


Me and Josh! When we got home Josh actually let me cut his hair because I told him I wanted to and he couldn't refuse me because it was "my birthday" ha ha! It turned out good and I think he will let me do it again!
He made me a delicious sweet and spicy apple pork dish with rice and fries! I just love it, and now that I am thinking about it.... I really want more-Hint hint! The kids sang to me and gave me gifts! I got an awesome ice cream pie (made by Josh) and I didn't have to cook or clean all day! I really appreciate all the phone calls, emails, cards and well wishes! It was a wonderful birthday!!

I Love and appreciate you all!!



-Shari

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I am a lame friend and didn't tell you on your actual birthday! Your little boys are adorable. I can't believe you have been married for so long and have 4 kids!! I feel so behind in life! I hope we get to catch up soon!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete