Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Professional pictures....finally!

We usually get our kids pictures taken every year at penny's, but we have all been sick or our kids have taken turns getting nasty bumps on their heads. We contemplated getting them individually done, but luckily found a day that they were all well and only a small amount of makeup on Cael's forehead was needed and we took them in!

It actually was relatively painless and we got done rather quickly. Poor Cael just got his 1 year pictures and he is 19 months, but we still made it! I think the constant pleading with the Lord that there would be no breakdowns and that everything would go well paid off!
Take a look at all our ADORABLE kids!!
All grandparents... do not fear we got you all pictures!
-Shari

6 comments:

  1. Looks good Shari! I really need to get my kids pictures done too. How do you get them to do so many outfit changes without total chaos? Do you take a couple other people with you to help? I've only had my kids pics done in the same outfit every time. What's the name of the lady you always request?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh and I both go and I take the kids in one at a time with 1 outfit change. He stayes with the others and keeps them in front of the movie they have on. I just change them quick and fix the hair, then take the next kid. usually youngest to oldest. The lady we like doesn't work there anymore, so we just take whoever we get, but it turnes out good! I really want to have my friend Heather take some pictures of our entire family outside in the spring. nature pics always turn out beter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. I commented the other week but I guess it didn't work- sorry user error I am sure. I wish you would have posted a few different poses though- I didn't feel like I got to see the whole photo shoot! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shari, these are the cutest pictures EVER!!!! OH, they turned out just lovely! Your kids are so stinking cute, and I'm so glad that you took the time (and that everyone was healthy enough) to get these taken! SUPER JOB! Everyone knows that it's all thanks to the Mom that pictures turn out anywhere near decent--so major kudos to you, Shari!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete