Monday, March 21, 2011

Saturday was the BIG day!

I know that this is a picture from Grandpa Nelson's funeral, but it was the most recent family picture that I could find... We really need to get more pictures together!
I wanted to let you all know that we were Sealed as a family in the Logan LDS temple on Saturday March 19th!! It was a WONDERFUL day! All of our kids were so excited as we walked up to the temple! They were very good during the sealing and I feel so blessed to have gone there with my husband and our children!! I will post more details and pictures when we get them! For now I am happy to get back to my regular routine and actually have time to clean my house!! Yay!


Oh and one more big announcement.... We are having a baby!!! Due mid October! We are really thrilled about this and I can't wait for a couple more weeks to pass so that I can get into my second trimester and stop feeling so nauseated all the time ;)


-Shari

6 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Now we need to pray that it is a girl, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Yes Adrienne...start praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIGHT!!!!!!
    I've been wondering when you would get to have your special day since you posted that you could go!! And the baby - frosting on the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! I'm so happy for you on getting sealed with your family, what a wonderful blessing. And how fun to have another baby!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOO Happy that you all got sealed and that you're having a new little one join the fray. I wish I could have been there physically to support you at the temple, though my thoughts were there! I'll bet it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete