Thursday, May 27, 2010

Loud Laughter = True Love




My whole entire life I have had a very loud and appreciative laugh! When I find something funny you will know it! My head goes back and LOUD laughing come flowing freely from me. I generally catch the humor in just about anything....going on dates was a different story. Quite often (especially at movies) my dates would shush me or tell me I was laughing too loud. But when I met Josh he never shushed my laughing or told me I was being too loud, and that is how I knew he loved me! He was not embarrassed by my laugh or sense of humor at all! That is just another reason why I love his so much!!
Here's to you honey! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

-Shari

2 comments:

  1. Oh you guys get a room! First Josh's Mother's Day Post and then your "I have the best husband" post. Are you sure you guys are really married? married people don't like each other after the first year, let alone after kids. As my kids would say go "Smoochie Woochie."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! You are so funny! I will go "smoochie woochie" him!!

    ReplyDelete