Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today...

Today many more people at ATK lost their jobs. I pray that their lives will be led in the right directions, that they will be comforted and that as they search for other options that they will not suffer. Please keep those in need in your prayers and do all you can to give service! It is times like these that we need rely so heavily on our Heavenly Father, and he uses us to help others! So please follow those promptings!

We were fortunate enough that Josh kept his Job.

-Shari

5 comments:

  1. Shari- I'm so glad to hear Josh still has his job! It is such a relief; it has been crazy lately for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very relieved to hear he was safe too, and it has been way crazy for everyone! My father-in-law and my brother-in-law both lost their job yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying that all will go well with keeping the job, Shari! We love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad he still has his job. I found your site from Heather Moore's blog, hope it is okay.

    Audrie Bernhardt tomaudriebernhardt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Audrie! I am always glad to have anyone look at my blog! it just means more comments!

    ReplyDelete