Monday, October 26, 2009

My Life lately....

OK so I have a little confession to make.... I LOVE FOOD! especially chocolate!! I find it interesting that of all the weaknesses we as humans have, that mine is food. I have No will power!! Seriously... right now I am scarfing mini candy bars from the giant Halloween candy bag that I swore I would not open until Halloween!!
Every morning I look in the mirror and think wow! you really need to lay of the chocolate so that shirt doesn't squeeze the circulation from your arms. I am so weak! Then, because of the guilt I am constantly jogging around the house and breaking out in jumping jacks. Draycin is always asking me what I am doing. I tell him I am exercising, and he tells me to stop. Really... can't I just have someone who is on my side?!
I eat and eat and eat until I feel sick. I am going to end up as the new year blimp if something doesn't change. the thing is that I have been like this for years!! How do you change a habit that is almost 20? I really need some good practical, and preferably simple advice. Even a simple exercise regimen would be awesome! Please feel free to laugh, cry and then leave some advice... really!

-Shari

3 comments:

  1. ok. so no one reads my blog at all. I will just have to give myself advice... buy bigger shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rarely do I read things that elicit an actual, audible giggle from my lips...but this post did it for me! You are darn funny!!! And I don't know what you're talking about...you're skinny as a rail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, yeah, you are pretty skinny. You don't NEED to do anything. But I admit, when (rarely, but sometimes) I get to exercise I do feel better. I love step classes, but have decided I need to find some good tapes (my step tape from the late 90's is funny, but doesn't cut it), so you'll have to let me know what you do. I'm having problems not being able to leave the house and still wanting to get some activity without freezing outside. I love food too, so when I make brownies, I just cut them up and freeze individual pieces. :) It doesn't really solve them,but they last longer than a day. But I'll say it again, you are seriously skinny and look you are doing just fine!

    ReplyDelete