Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am so behind!
Here are pictures of the past few months! Also, I will be posting pictures from our trip to California ASAP!!!
The pictures go in order from most recent to past!Birthday for Cael @ grandma Nelsons!Riding Mr. wrinkles @ the farm!Cael's actual 1st birthday! we had everyone over to eat and party, and it was a blast!Bear Lake with the family!Salt Lake REAL game and fireworks on the 24th!24th of July Parade and celebration in Bear River City!Lagoon With the family!Camping with everyone! Just look at my dirty face from 4 wheeling! another reason I don't like 4 wheeling!Josh and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary!!Random picture of Brenton and Blackie sleeping on the cement. ????Swimming at the Logan pool after the barbecue for Allie's baptism!Allie's baptism! it was wonderful!
Our house! The lawn looks beautiful, but we still have no flowers! I need flowers!!!
I will try to keep you more up to date in the future!
-Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment